West Gate Tunnel Project digital agency partnershipA responsive and adaptable partnership
Webplace were approached by WDA with multi-faceted requirements for a new website and a series of deadlines which coincided with State Government communication commitments. The first deadline was imminent however weeks of work was required to gather the full requirements of the project and a fixed price quotation was desired.
Webplace delivered the website in three-phases:
- Extraction of minimum viable specifications, facilitation of design requirements and production of an ‘initial presence’ with little technical delivery, within 1.5 weeks of launch
- Consultation with WDA in a scoping phase to capture business, user, technical, design and development requirements
- Production of a WordPress website fit-for-purpose for the Victorian community and the project’s many stakeholders
And Webplace have since managed the website with a very responsive and adaptive approach to partnership:
- Many project milestones or key items of importance, such as the publication of the Environmental Effects Statement, require new or enhanced website functionality, and often extremely quickly
- The website receives high volumes of traffic and is a Victorian State Government asset. As such patch and security updates are continuously added to ensure up-time
The first phase of the website launched within one and half weeks of sign-off and a further five phases have launched on time and on budget. The website is the central destination for project information which including news, updates, FAQ’s, interactive maps, videos and documents.