Webplace, your Asia-Pacific Wordpress Agency Partner
Webplace has twelve years of digital experience under our belt and a team of creative strategists, designers and developers able to give your digital strategy the direction it needs to succeed. We can bring you Wordpress CMS capabilities from any of our offices across the Asia Pacific.
About Webplace and Wordpress
As experienced Wordpress developers, we
- Develop custom Wordpress widgets and functions as required for your website
- Develop WCAG accessible websites: using Wordpress we will conform to the WCAG AA accessibility guidelines as required by Australian government departments
- Have experience integrating Wordpress with mission critical third party applications and databases
- Design stunning websites that work across desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Provide an end to end solution including Digital Strategy, IA, UX, Web Design, Web Development, Maintenance and Support
What makes Wordpress different:
- Comprehensive Solution: Integrate content and data, analytics, personalization, experience management and social capabilities
- Trusted CMS: Wordpress is utilised by a growing number of Australian Federal and State government departments and large global organisations
- Extremely popular: Wordpress powers over 60 million websites worldwide.
- Search Engine Friendly: From unique page titles, automated sitemaps, search engine friendly URLs and W3C compliant code, Wordpress is built to be Search engine Friendly.
- Mobile Friendly: Sites built using Wordpress can be developed to function perfectly on mobile and tablet devices.
A trusted digital agency partner
Most of our experience comprises strategy, creative and development for Medium and Large organisations and Government. Seven years on in some cases, we currently work with Telstra, EnergyAustralia, Victoria Police and many Australian Government Departments.
Our presence stretches across Australia and Asia with operations in Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Singapore and we partner with our clients and support their operations and marketing across the Asia Pacific region.